Orthodontic Tips and Pearls: 18 Years of Clinical Experience
Time & Location
About The Event
Synopsis: This course covers selection of pearls and tips that Dr Almuzian using in his daily practice over the last 18 years. This session is intended to provide an understanding of the most common tips used during:
• Marketing and communication,
• Assessment and diagnosis phase,
• Alignment phase,
• Levelling and space closure phase,
• Clinical biomechanics,
• Miniscrews in orthodontics,
• Interceptive and functional orthodontics, and
• Finishing and retention phase.
Duration: 7 hours
Objectives: The session is intended to create an update and understanding of some useful tips and pearls in orthodontics.
Aims: To provide an understanding of the implication of some clinical tips, technologies and research tools in improving orthodontic treatment outcomes.
Development outcomes: These presentation meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcomes C
1. To discuss the clinical application of some clinical tips and pearls,
2. To select the right tools and materials to optimise orthodontic outcomes,
3. To describe the basis of orthodontic advancements in adopting the latest technologies that can help in delivering an enhanced level of treatment,
4. To assess outcomes of the suggested tips and pearls during orthodontic treatment, and
5. To criticise available evidence.