ONLINE PREPARATORY COURSE FOR THE MORTH & SPECIALITY ORTHODONTIC EXAM
Time & Location
About The Event
What’s Unique About This Course?
1. It will cover all exam components including the written, viva, OSCE, communication sections and unseen cases.
2. More than 38 live online lectures,
3. All lectures will be recorded and accessible for the delegates to view at their pace,
4. Two-year complimentary Athens account for each delegate to access ALL orthodontic journals,
5. One to one support and mentoring during the course,
6. Online Mock exams,
7. Complimentary MOrth mini-revision course (Full day of face to face lectures and workshops) in May 2020 at the Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh, and
8. A free unrestricted access to huge number of past questions,
9. Delivered and lead by Dr Mohammed Almuzian , an expert in the UK based exams, and much more
The course timetable and application form can be accessed from this link.
Each event ticket will give an access to attend the online course, 3-month access to the recorded lectures, handouts of the lecture and relevant reading materials, PDF copies of all discussed evidence and 70-hour verifiable CPD certificate.
FEES AND PAYMENT
•The fees of the course is £2850
•£850 deposit payment should be made within 1 week after we receive your application, the rest will be paid in 5 interst-free installments (£400)
•10% early bird discount (before 1st of June 2019)
•If you opted to pay in full then you will receive 5% discount from the overall fees
•Accepted payment methods: Major credit and debit cards (managed by Stripe); PayPal and bank transfer.
Our Bank details are:
Glasgow Orthodontic Academy
Address of the academy: 29 Coltbridge Avenue, Edinburgh EH12 6AF, UK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 63868710
SORT CODE: 20-29-24
Bank name: BARCLAYS BANK
IBAN: GB67 BUKB 20292463868710