Wed, 21 Nov|
Interceptive Orthodontics from A to Z. What the GDPs need to know?
In this webinar, Dr Almuzian will provide an overview for the management of developing malocclusions, a relevant topic to GDPs. Delegates will get a free access to a web-based App (AVIOS analyser) which was developed by us to assist GDPs in screening patients for interceptive orthodontic needs.
Time & Location
21 Nov 2018, 19:30 – 21:30
About The Event
About the Lecturer: Mohammed Almuzian (Mo) is a specialist Orthodontist (UK), Honorary Lecturer in Orthodontics (University of Sydney) and Honorary Research Fellow (University of Edinburgh). To watch the bio video about Dr Almuzian, please click on this link.
Objectives: to create an update and understanding of the interceptive orthodontics.
Aims: to provide an understanding of the the role of GDPs in screening children and providing early orthodontic treatments.
Learning Outcomes: During this webinar you will learn how to:
- describe the basis of Interceptive Orthodontics (IO) treatment
- select patients eligible for IO treatment;
- plan and arrange IO treatment approaches;
- develop and design IO treatment appliance;
- assess outcomes of IO treatment; and
- criticise IO treatment approaches.
Development outcomes: These presentations meet the criteria for the GDC’s development outcomes C.
Event requirements and policy:
- This is a non-profitable event;
- Language of the presentation/ discussion will be in English;
- The webinar will be through Zoom online meeting platform. Details of how to join us will be sent upon submission of your interest. To watch a demo about how to use Zoom, click on this link;
- Each event ticket will give an access to attend the live webinar, 3-month access to the recorded webinar and 2-hour verified CPD certificate!;
- Make sure that you have strong and stable internet connection; and
- Limited seats available.
Why you don't check our one of its kind Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Orthodontics @ the Berkeley Clinic in Glasgow, read more through this link!
Glasgow Orthodontic Academy in collaboration with DentalTown (UK)
DentalTown/ UK Free webinar
This teaching session is supported by Glasgow Orthodontic Academy LtD (UK) and DentalTown (UK).£0.00