Wed, 06 Feb|
Fundraising event: Evidence-based overview of functional appliances in orthodontics
We are aiming to raise £555 for Yemen Relief Project because WE CARE! Please donate ANYTHING you can before registering. ONLY donators will be given access to the webinar.
Time & Location
06 Feb 2019, 20:00 – 22:00
About The Event
We are aiming to raise £555 for Yemen Relief Project, please donate before registering by clicking on the donation link. ONLY donator will be given an access to the webinar.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
To create an update and understanding of the functional appliances
To provide an understanding of the indications, contraindications and effects of functional appliances
Development outcomes: This presentation meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcomes C
• To criticise and define treatment outcomes of functional appliances
• To define and describe functional appliances
• To select eligible patients for functional appliances
• To assess outcomes of functional appliances
• To distinguish between functional appliances
• To critically appraise available evidence
Register in advance for this meeting through this link
FEES AND PAYMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• ONLY donator will be given an access to the webinar.
• Language of the course will be in English
• It is your responsibility to have a strong and stable internet connection
• The online course will be through Zoom. Details of how to join us will be sent upon completion of the registration
• Each ticket allows ONLY one participant to join the online course
• YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN FROM MORE THAN ONE DEVICES
• Each event ticket will give an access to attend the online course, 3-month access to the recorded lectures, handouts of the lecture and relevant reading materials, PDF copies of all discussed evidence and 2-hour verifiable CPD certificate
• Date and topics are subjected to change for quality assurance. We will advise you of any changes at least 2 weeks in advance.